Wednesday 7 December 2011

Conclusion

Creating this portfolio has been a tedious task but the knowledge gain made it all worthwhile. I cannot think of the injustice that I would have done to my students without this knowledge. This course gave me many insights for integrating literature in the Language Arts classroom. The importance of using the process approach to writing in the classroom was emphasized.  It also stressed that reading and writing are interrelated and should be integrated in the classroom. Many strategies were highlighted to make the teaching of poetry interesting. I will utilize many of the ideas learnt in this course in my classroom.
 I hope that you enjoyed reading and gain new insights from my blog. Thank you for reading.
Yours truly
Amanda Francis

                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment